Warm your body at the core rather than on the skin’s surface.
The result: proven to lower blood pressure, detox at the cellular level, and aid in weight loss.
Personalize Your Experience
You have the option of bringing your own headphones to listen to music of your choice or connect to our in-room speaker. The room features a Himalayan salt lamp, and for an additional $2.00 you can select your own essential oils mix for the diffuser. Want to sweat even more? For an additional $2.00, we also have Sweat Cream available for purchase.
Sunlighten Infrared Therapy
The difference between the Sunlighten sauna and a conventional sauna is significant.
- 7-10 times greater detox
- In a conventional sauna the average person sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water. In a Sunlighten sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water.
The Sunlighten sauna provides numerous benefits in addition to an effective detox.
- Pain relief: Relieve back, neck and arthritis pain.
- Weight loss: One infrared sauna session can burn up to 200-600 calories.
- Lowers blood pressure: Repeated treatment improves impaired blood vessel functions.
- Improves circulation: The sauna can help end inflammation, decrease pain, and speed healing.
- Skin purification: Reduce wrinkles and tighten skin. Open wounds will heal quicker with reduced scarring, and the infrared heat therapy helps acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, and any skin lesions or cuts.
Chromotherapy adjusts body vibrations for health and harmony through color. The combination of an infrared sauna with chromotherapy results in balancing the body’s energy wherever it is lacking. Each color in chromotherapy relates to different physical symptoms.
Red: Red is believed to increase the pulse, raise blood pressure and increase the rate of breathing.
Strong Pink: Strong pink acts as a cleanser, strengthening the veins and arteries.
Pink: Pink activates and eliminates impurities in the blood stream.
Orange: This healing mix of red and yellow activates and eliminates localized fat. Orange assists with asthma and bronchitis.
Strong Yellow: Strong yellow strengthens the body and activates internal tissues.
Yellow: Yellow purifies the skin, helps with indigestion, strengthens the nervous system, and treats glandular diseases. Yellow treats hepatitis and lymphatic disorders and assists in metabolism.
Green: This neutralizing color has a calming effect on the body and mind.
Strong Green: Strong green is anti-infectious and provides regenerative stimulation.
Strong Blue: Strong blue lubricates joints, helps address stress, nervous tension, and infections.
Blue: This calming color exhibits tranquilizing qualities often used to relieve headaches and migraines, colds, stress, nervous tension, rheumatism, stomach pain, muscle cramps and liver disorders.
Indigo: Indigo addresses conditions involving the eyes, ears and nose. Indigo has a calming, sedative effect.
Violet: Violet calms the nervous system, soothes organs and relaxes muscles. Violet is often used to treat conditions of the lymphatic system and spleen, as well as urinary disorders and psychosis.
The chromotherapy lights are soft and gentle and can be adjusted with a remote. Chromotherapy treatment is included in the pricing, but is optional to use.